Skip to main content



Be prepared: Don't forget to download and print your Student Health Plan ID card, and carry it with you at all times. Read more

See all News

Did You Know?

Front of Cornell Health on Ho Plaza

We've moved! The Office of Student Health Benefits has moved to Cornell Health (110 Ho Plaza, Levels 4 & 6).
Read more

See all Did you know